- Produce materials to support B2B and B2C marketing and sales efforts, including newsletters, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, e-books, landing pages, and other web content that drives greater adoption of Lucidchart by operations professionals, network engineers, and/or software engineers.
- Work in coordination with the the marketing team to create and distribute content tailored to various channels and to provide stakeholders with insights on best practices for subject matter, format, and distribution.
- Own the full content creation cycle for assigned projects, including research, ideation, production, editing, coordination with design, publishing, distribution, and analysis.
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- 2+ years of experience writing B2B/B2C content, especially content that is optimized for SEO
- Ability to understand technical topics and write about them in an approachable manner
- Ability to quickly acquire and synthesize extensive product knowledge to position products in a way that reflects product strengths while aligning with persona-specific use cases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, organization, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize a number of concurrent projects under tight time pressure
- Ability to self-start and be proactive and resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, with the enthusiasm and ambition to drive measurable results with content
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, Supply Chain, Network Engineering, Software Engineering, or another relevant field
- Experience writing technical content targeted toward process engineers, project managers, network and/or software engineers
- Extensive experience with SEO content writing and a variety of content distribution strategies
- Experience working in and/or working closely with individuals in one of the target roles: project management, process engineering, network engineering, operations, and/or software engineering
- Technical aptitude and passion to become a subject matter expert on Lucidchart and its many use cases for the personas listed above
- Familiarity working in a fast-paced, high-volume startup environment