- Imagine, organize, and execute a comprehensive series of manual tests for new features of our web and mobile applications.
- Create and execute relevant use case scenarios based on how consumers will interact with our software to ensure an intuitive interface.
- Collaborate with product management, design, and development teams on the user interface, functionality, and specifications of new features.
- Work with the entire QA team to complete prioritized regression testing prior to each production release.
- Ability to be organized and detail-oriented.
- Can easily thrive working in a fast-paced, start-up-type environment.
- Ability to work well with others
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas.
- Can relate to Lucid Software's products and culture.
- High academic performance
- Genuine enjoyment of software quality assurance work
- Desire to be on a highly productive, fast-paced team
- Experience with web application testing
- Experience with development and execution of test suites